Besides native support from Virtual-Reality Solutions like Vizard , 3D Software like Autodesk® VRED PRO, FEI® Avizo and 3D libraries like VTK, TRIDELITY offers a complete glasses-free 3D visualization and interaction system that enables users to easily interact with, present and discuss 3D information.
The driver-based solution allows users to use a autostereoscopic display and work with applications they already know, so no extra training is needed, which makes the solution very intuitive.
After starting a 3D application, users are able to select the model they want to visualize on the glasses-free 3D display.
Users can interact intuitively with the virtual world simply by grabbing an easy-to-use interaction device like a joystick.
The virtual driver solution acts like a complete virtual reality system, enabling 3D applications to operate freely with any TRIDELITY 3D display model, with as much ease as if the applications had been developed specifically for the TRIDELITY system. The virtual 3D card driver intercepts all drawing calls sent by the application and communicates with graphics servers to produce a true view from every angle.
- increased productivity due to intuitive interaction
- faster validation process through real 3D visualization
- increased responsiveness to consumer demands
- improved collaborative process due to glasses-free 3D
- runs on standard workstations
- displays current 3D data set without glasses on the fly
- based on common open standards – OpenGL
- compatible with many existing 3D applications
SUPPORTS ALL MAIN VENDORS
NVIDIA Quadro® & AMD FirePro® NATIVE SUPPORT
In addition to the virtual driver, TRIDELITY autostereoscopic display from the single-viewer series are able to work out of the box with any OpenGL-based application that supports quad-buffered stereo. Read More…